Thursday 30 January 2014

What Brings Me Towards SEO

When it comes to choosing your field of interest for job i don't know what to do because my technical knowledge was poor. I dnt know what to do. All my classmates have good knowledge of atleast one language (JAVA, .NET etc.).


                                           



 Then i came to know about SEO (search engine optimization). People said SEO is not good enough for a B.tech holder, there is no scope you must go for language. But I joined it, with lots of confusion and nervousness. And now when its been a month of joining SEO I came to know its nothing like that it is not worth choosing. I feel really happy and confident as i have taken right decision for me. Now I'm no more scared of going class daily.
I learned lots of things and the most important is that don't follow others listen to yourself. Only you know what you want and what you can do.

3 comments:

  1. nice, it's really a motivational post to all the peoples who thinks Seo is nothing

    ReplyDelete